Sizzle Slim - Weight Loss Tips
We can't wait for you to get your first order of Sizzle Slim!
Here are some tips to help you get started on your weight loss journey
- When you start Sizzle Slim weigh yourself and write it down somewhere. Then forget that you even own a scale. Too many of us let the scale rule our lives - the scale is only a measurement of our progress. There are other ways that determine your success. These are called nonscale victories or NSVs.
- If you have a tape measure, do your measurements and record them. www.myfitnesspal.com is a great program to track your weight and measurements as well as keep a daily food journal. If you don't have a tape measure, use a favorite pair of jeans that are too small for you. When those jeans start getting loose, you will know you are truly losing fat regardless of what the scale might say.
- Use product as recommended - 2 capsules twice a day. You can do this 30 minutes before your two biggest meals or you can set a reminder on your phone and take them at the same time each day if you don't know when your meals will be eaten. Be sure to take the capsules with at least 8 ounces of water.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Water is essential to weight loss. Drop the sugary drinks from your diet - you will be amazed at your results by doing this one important thing.
- Stop eating before you are full - this is so important - too many times we overeat and stuff ourselves when we could have been satisfied with smaller portions. Sizzle Slim has fiber in it that will expand in your stomach to help you feel satisfied quicker. If you overeat, it may cause a stomach ache.
- Never let yourself get too hungry - this is one of the biggest triggers to overeating. It's best to eat 4 to 6 smaller meals a day than three large ones. This will help your metabolism to fun at optimal levels.
- Take a before picture when you start. It is best to choose one outfit that you will use for all of your results photos. Pick something that is snug on you now so you can really see the difference in your future photos. Try to take photos front and side view. Dark clothing is always best for later comparison.
- Finally, don't beat yourself up if you fall off the wagon. Just pick yourself back up and keep on going. Weight loss is not easy - it's not overnight and there is no miracle pill or drink that will make you lose weight without also changing to better eating habits or adding some activity.